Friday, September 25, 2009

Is it Thursday AGAIN?

I woke up this morning, feeling as ill as I did yesterday morning. Last night I had such reprieve of symptoms, I thought I'd gotten through the worst. Woke up with horrible nausea again, and feel feverish. I just hope this doesn't escalate to having to go to the Hospital.

Something I can not express enough, is the unpredictability of Crohn's Disease. Within 5hrs can go from feeling fine, to misery. The disease can react to food, environment, or most of the time for me- out of nowhere. All I can do is breathing exercises, to try and reduce the nausea...and ride out the storm.

I still am pretty sure I have an area that is overly inflamed causing a backup, or partial obstruction. In the whim of feeling good last night, I had some toast; I should have stayed with liquids. Oh well...nothing I can do about it now. One hr at a time...one day at a time.

Hope everyone else is doing well, and getting ready for a fun weekend.

-Jason

11:16am Been doing breathing exercises- in through the nose slowly, than exhale out my mouth. Getting air out of the stomach can significantly improve nausea at times. It's helping, which I am grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment