Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Kindness of People....

I hope everyone is doing well during this holiday season! I am writing a quick post to just comment on how CDSN has been life changing for me.

CDSN has not only started an amazing new chapter in my life, for the first time in many years - but I have also met incredible people who I am honored to call friends.

Being on disability, and not leaving the house much it can be hard to make new friends. I love my friends, they are wonderful; unfortunately most of them live far from me.

This holiday season, I have received some truly remarkable acts of kindness that I am amazingly grateful for. Thank you everyone for making CDSN everything it is, for helping spread Crohn's and other IBD related awareness, and lastly for CDSN.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment